To provide our members with a recognized forum for networking and sharing relevant information relating to vegetation management, that will contribute to educating our members, key stakeholders and the public; and to promote environmentally sound standards and practices within our industry.
- To promote the importance of employing proper vegetation management practices.
- To develop and monitor ethical standards for the vegetation management industry.
- To inform members of new technology and legislation; and, public concerns through seminars, training courses and other educational opportunities.
- To make representation to government departments and agencies on matters concerning the vegetation management industry.
- To develop and promote a favourable public image for vegetation management.